Return to Campus Template
Each Return to Campus sub-committee has reviewed and finalize their documents based on the feedback it received. The template documents have been given to the leadership across the college, and feedback is expected by July 31. All Faculty/Department Return to Campus plans will be signed off by the VP of that area.
The College is preparing an electronic version of the Attestation Form that allows individuals to agree and sign off through electronic means (DocuSign). It also allows the College to track who has and has not signed the form. The Attestation Form is mandatory for those returning to campus.
Academic Division Plans
The College presented plans for the fall, including:
- the cleaning and disinfecting of academic labs/equipment
- opening academic retail and specialized spaces
- work-integrated learning
- continuing education
- disbursements of PPE to staff and students
- international travel for staff and students
- Centre of Innovation activity
- scheduling protocols
- use of open computer labs
- use of Bring Your Own Device programs
- Academic Division Meeting protocols
- Program Advisory Committees
- Audit requirements
- Applied Research and Innovation
- Centre of Teaching and Learning
- Program planning, development, and renewal
The presented plans were fairly general and in line with the Template previously presented.