Update from the College
- Due to changing of shifts, there may be times when entrances are not staffed with security guards. Some building entrances have shown to have low traffic, and therefore, may be closed. Updates regarding changes to entrances will be communicated by the college.
- The college continues to gather Attestation Forms from students. The College will provide a broad update as to how many students (%) have completed the form, but is unable to provide specific class lists for faculty, despite their initial plan to do so. Still, if individual faculty have concerns regarding a specific student, please notify your AD.
- As some students may need to remain on campus outside of class, the college is planning designated spaces where students may convene in a safe way. There will be set locations at Carrier, north, lakeshore, and possibly Birmingham for this specific purpose. We expect further communication from the college on these locations and the safety measures that will be set in place.
- Facilities continues to re-assess where additional Health & Safety supports are needed, such as ensuring hand sanitizers levels are sufficient throughout campus. Additional hand sanitizers may be added at Faculty/Department offices.
- Humber has launched a COVID-19 tracking page for Humber, which reports on a weekly basis: https://humber.ca/campus-return/covid-19-positive-cases-campus