Here are some ways you can help the strike on social media:
- If you have an account on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, share our content or post your own supportive message using one or more of these hashtags: #standwithfaculty, #collegestrike, #ontariocollegestrike, #wepaytolearn. Posts with images get far more traction.
- Retweet content expressing support from students and others.
- Share your own original content that is positive and engaging around the message that this is about fairness and quality of education for students.
- Retweet relevant media reports, correcting any misinformation, where possible.
- Post your photo with your sign and one or more of these hashtags #standwithfaculty, #collegestrike or #wepaytolearn
- Retweet info from opseu562.org and our social accounts: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Change your profile pictures to the “I support college faculty” badge. Save the file and then update your profile picture with the image.